Monday, May 2

New York by night


I found the experience of standing at the top of a building in the middle of Manhattan quite mindblowing. ( And recommend to add it at the list of 1 of 100 things to do before you die).  No shock wave that i had to bring my camera to the top, this is the results! I'd be happy if you took your time to comment :) Thanks 

Empire state building, as a matter of fact it looked cooler in the day of easter, as it changed among different colours. Pitty i didnt take pictures that day !   




 When i took the pictures over, it struck me that it can look as if souls are being sucked out of the apartments. I found it quite awesome, so i had to stand there taking more of theese pictures, i might post later. What do you think ?

                                          Grape fruit





ANDREA  
all pictures private  

2 comments:

  1. awesome bilde :D å du e driiitheldig som får reise til sånne plassa, ilu <3

    ReplyDelete

Speak out ♥