Monday, June 27

Childhood memories

Once upon a time, or more correctly, in my childhood, i used to travel to this fairytale island in the middle of the sea. It smells like country, with its cows and sheep and wild flowers growing. Not to mention the long, sandy and white beach down by the romantic coastline. I can honestly say that there are few places i feel more relaxed or home than at this island, and it will always be in my heart. I don't love it only because of its beauty, but also for all the memories i have connected to it. The small trips, which when i was small seemed huge, to the local store to buy candies on Saturday and sometimes even on Sunday, and running at the beach as a child with the hair blowing in the strong wind. My grandpas kind laughter and my grandmothers freshly baked bread, and all the creative ideas and projects of a small human being. 
This is not only an island to me, its far more than that.











 All pictures private 

1 comment:

Speak out ♥