Saturday, August 27

Inspiration

When i do not find myself  inspired in any way, i stop blogging. At least to me quality is more important than quantity. But this summer, 2011, has been a time to relax, find motivation and tons of inspiration. I see the beauty in old buildings, small details and in human beeings. Being with great friends and persons i love makes me truly happy. From walking on a beach with huge cliffs towards the coastline, or just enjoying an interior magazine to the limit while listening to the rain with a cup of tea, this has been my summer of exploring  wonderful moments.




In the sand of algarves nicest beaches and porto´s old streets. 

 Being with great friends, laughing and enjoying incredible moments. 
Mi amore. No words to describe. 


All pictures private// how was your summer? 

1 comment:

Speak out ♥